Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Marni for H&M


WoW! What a good news! The Marni for H&M collection in stores on March 8, 2012!

The day before my birthday... it should be a good present for me... :)

There will be a women's and men's collection plus accessories

This is one of the clothes that Consuelo Castiglioni is designing for H&M... I really want to see the entire collection!

As Versace has done with their collection for H&M, Consuelo Castiglioni wants to create a true Marni wardrobe by revisiting all the favorites pieces in signature fabrics and prints

"I love juxtaposing prints and colors, mixing modern tribal with Bauhaus graphic adding sporty utilitarian elements" said the designer


These are some examples of their colorful aesthetic and collage-like use of prints from the Marni FW 2011 collection


I can't wait for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow my blog with Bloglovin