Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Rock-bohemian style made in Sweden: Anine Bing

 
 Anine Bing has been in the fashion industry ever since she started modeling at the age of 15. She began dreaming about making her own clothing line, a dream which is finally becoming true

"I want to create clothes that are easy to wear. The pieces should work just as good for everyday use as for a night out. To me the quality together with the fit are the two most important factors in a good piece of clothing, so naturally that’s what I focus on in the design"

Anine gets her inspiration from music, L.A. flea markets, bloggers and from life at large and the label is naturally tailored towards city girls
 

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad that she had the opportunity to make her dream come true :)
    The pieces are simple but are exactly how she wanted it, versatile.

    Follow?
    http://yourfashionboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Follow my blog with Bloglovin